Membership in the Club
As stated in the By-Laws, anyone interested in the purposes and activities of the Club may become a Member by filling out a membership form and paying dues. Membership forms may be obtained at any practice session. We strongly encourage you to come practice with us a few times to see if our club suits your needs before becoming a member and paying dues. We allow a full month of participation before requiring you to join.
The current dues options are as follows:
- $90 for the entire year to be paid in one payment (this option only available September through December)
- $105 per year to be paid in three $35 payments in September, January, and May
- $35 per period of use for members using only part of the year, Sept-Dec, Jan-April, May-August
- Auxiliary membership $20 for one year. Allows participation at workshops and seminars only. Additional fee may be required..
- Inactive member dues for one year: $15. Receive email updates and club news. Participation at club practices, workshops, seminars or events are an additional cost. Must be a past member.
- Super Senior membership for anyone 85+ is just $15.
Please note that dues are for the Club fiscal year: Sept. 1 through Aug. 31.