Membership in the Club
As stated in the By-Laws, anyone interested in the purposes and activities of the Club may become a Member by filling out a membership form and paying dues. Membership forms may be obtained at any practice session. We strongly encourage you to practice with us a few times to see if our club suits your needs before becoming a member and paying dues. We allow a full month of participation before requiring you to join.
The current dues options are as follows:
- $100 for the entire year to be paid in one payment (this option is only available from September through December)
- $105 per year to be paid in three $35 payments in September, January, and May
- $35 per period of use for members using only part of the year, Sept-Dec, Jan-April, May-August
- Auxiliary membership is $20 for one year. Allows participation, and an additional fee will be required to attend club classes, workshops, or seminars.
- Super Senior membership for anyone 85+ and is a finisher (white pin level): $15.
Please note that dues are for the Club fiscal year: Sept. 1 through Aug. 31.